Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Beastly pieces of art

So, I finished all of my work graduated and moved out of Savannah last month. I wasn't pleased with my final project, but I have plenty of time to do other things now while I wait for my diploma to arrive in the mail. I had a crazy dream that my cat picked it up and brought it too me, does that mean something? Anyways here are a few selected pieces from the watercolor pages of the book I did for my project. Later I'll put up some photos of graduation and Greece, oh yeah, I was out of the country for 2 weeks. 


2 comments:

Dennissa Young CAS said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dennissa Young said...

holy cow, girl! you are talented. this is amazing. your skill is out of the roof. (ps i'm the girl from the mall that you meet on your first day haha)