Friday, January 14, 2011

Some finished work.


Just some stuff that is done, it really isn't much or very impressive but I thought it was fun at least. Zeus, Ladies Man, was an in class assignment for making a circular comic that can be read from any point and the story should be understandable, I don't really think I achieved that, but I liked the subject so I don't really care, plus it was just an exercise. The two images at the bottom are of my classes first mini comic for mini comics class as well as mine. It wasn't very impressive, but then it was just a bunch of collected works with a nice paper cover, but I am a little too excited about being in the mini comics class so I thought I'd share. Below is a plot layout and character design for my next assignment in Alternative/Experimental comics, it's in cut paper and is already killing my hand, but, it is totally worth all the pain. 



1 comment:

Alexandra said...

BAHAHAHA I love the Zeus comic. Fantasic.