Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Comic strips or whatever......starfish

The story keeps changing so if I've told you what is going on in the story, it's not the same. I don't even really know what is going to happen at this point, probably should write it down somewhere. I am pretty worn out from midterms so I am not really aware of what is going on anyhow. Anyways, here are the character designs.
Oh, and to make matters even more fun, I'm going to be doing all of these in color, traditional watercolor style. Okay, so it isn't that much work, but I'm getting to be super lazy the closer to the end of the quarter I get. It really doesn't take me that much longer to color, but I thought I'd be able to skate by with just some simple inking, oh no, it's gots to be in color don't 'cha know. Alright, I am pretty psyched about this project, just putting up a whiney fuss to be contrary, not sure why, but I hope this turns out half way decent, and I can get across some slightly humorous gags for each strip. I'm not so good at the whole, write something up that is not only appealing to everyone but has good comedic timing as well as being funny. 

No comments: