Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Digital Processing....

So basically I figured it would be fun to show you some of my process that I use for digital, since a lot of people think I'm CRAAAZY to start my work digitally and finish it in the same way. I think it's fun, and when you are using a cintiq things are a lot easier. This piece I'm working on is for my digital coloring class, it is my free for all piece, since I didn't have any work that I deemed worthy enough at the moment to color from the past I whipped this up earlier today. The third image is totally too dark and is probably the result of converting the image to a jpeg for the web, also I worked on a mac, then a pc, but I'll hopefully be going back to work on it on a mac pronto. Hopefully the final piece will be deemed worthy, so I won't have to scramble tomorrow to re-do the entire piece. 

No comments: