Monday, October 25, 2010

Starfish comic updatesssssssss........I've officially lost my mind!

Okay, so I was only supposed to do one comic for Monday's class, but since I'm a bit insane I did two, and started on the third last night at 6AM. Yes, I was awake at the ungodly hour, well I hadn't gone to sleep and came up with some really silly stupid ideas for this comic, which I plan to do all of them within the next few weeks. Everyone is complaining that there isn't enough time to do all of them, but I guess my style for the comic is simple enough that I can whip this stuff out in an hour or two, or as a result of some horrible abomination, I am a working MACHINE. Anyhow, I am enjoying myself a bit too much with this assignment, so hopefully others will as well.
Oh, and I'm going to be redoing the text/speech bubbles on the first one, since they are pretty much ILLEGIBLE !

MORE SEA MONSTERS TO COME!

No comments: