Sunday, October 24, 2010

New chubby characters

there is something seriously wrong with me to keep drawing these weird little things, but eh, whatever I don't really care if I'm losing my mind. 
This is a silly gnome, that I absolutely adore, it would be cool to be a gnome, well maybe not an entire lifetime of it, how would you get things off top shelves at all, I have enough trouble with that as it is.
One of my friends dressing up as an orc for conventions and LARP and their orc family is all named after different nerdy swear words. I found this highly amusing so I had to draw it. 
I had started a sketch of this in my sketchbook some time ago and forgotten about it, so I finished it on some cheap watercolor paper, like the rest of these. I thought it was kind of fun, but eh now that I look at it again, I don't like it as much as the others. 

No comments: